Introduction

AudioGrub is a music and recipe sharing blog where I use my out-of-practice culinary talent and keen musical sense to create recipes with soundtracks.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Introduction

These recipes. They will be vegan. This music. It will make you happy.

I know, I said the word vegan. It's scary and deterring to a large population of grubbers out there.

Don't run off yet, Meatheads! I will, begrudgingly, include substitutions for your carnivorous fetishes. As long as you promise to try something new (and vegan!) before you rule it out. Okay? Okay!

For all you scaredy-cooks reading, I'll provide tutorials for lesser known or more advanced methods. Once we get started, just take a gander through the "How To" page over to your right.



Expect to eat.

1 comments:

Comment on this!